- Professional Benefit Services in Washington Acquired by Parker, Smith & Feek
- Credit Suisse’s Catastrophe Bonds Should Outlive the Bank: DBRS Morningstar
- Supreme Court Lets Chevron Foe Donziger’s Contempt Conviction Stand
- Markets/Coverages: CFC Adds Professional Liability, Tech E&O to Admitted Offerings
- ConocoPhillips Details Gas Leak Cause, Remedies at Alaska Hearing
- Hackers Breached UK Pension Protection Fund, Stole Employee Data
Corporate Social Responsibility
Perwakim aims to contribute positively to societal goals by reaching out to the underserved.
A knowledge hub and collection of general insurance essential references.
We envision a profitable full time career for all general insurance agents and general Takaful agents, creating a professional team through MII professional courses and residual income through appropriate industry related programmes / investment.
(P)romote Well Being of Agents
(E)ncourage Member Agents To Stand Up To Challenges of Insurance Industry
(R)E-educate The Member Agent with Enhanced & Relevant Skills .
(W)ork Harmony in the Regulators, the Insurance Buyers , Intermediaries and Insurers
(A)dvocate The Spirit of Fair Deals and Equal Playing Fields for Member Agents
(K)now-How Through Promotion and Conduct of Educational Seminars, Forums, Lectures and Workshops for the benefit of its Members
(I)nformation on matters relating to insurance and best practices, duties and obligations of insurance intermediaries to be disseminated amongst its members by means of periodical newsletters, social media.
(M)aintain and Promote Professionalism , Integrity and Ethics Among Its Members.
Persatuan Wakil Wakil Insuran Am Malaysia (PERWAKIM)
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GENERAL INSURANCE AGENTS OF MALAYSIA
Reg. no PPM-001-10-03072000
Correspondence Address :
B-8-8, Icon City, Jalan SS8/39,
47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan. Malaysia.
Mobile: 018-266 8131
Email : email@example.com
Bank Account Details: